Monday, June 14, 2010

A La Vegan Tea Expo!


Dear Sirs and Madams,

This weekend was in my mind for about two years now. I did not have the opportunity to go last year but made sure that I could go this year. I met some amazing individuals who spoke my language: sustainable products with the willingness to put their best efforts in providing fair trade/ free trade practices along with organic options (or whole lines) for a healthier earth, a healthier you.

So I've decided to ease into this slowly. I would usually just post away but I want to savor each piece as I search for additional information on the companies I fell in love with. I am ever so lucky to work for a gluten-free market AND a tea shop that will hopefully start carrying some of these products. For now, I highly recommend these lovely products as they will be coming to a local market near you! Okay...enough of the fine print... LET's SIP and EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment